Covid-19 – return to work
COVID-19: Re-opening Workplaces
Occupational Health & Safety Risk Assessments
Lincoln Occupational Health (LOH) can provide a package of Occupational Health and Safety expertise to support employers to re-open their business, while complying with current guidance and legislation in relation to COVID-19.
LOH is offering a 6-month package of support comprising of the following:-
- Pre-risk assessment readiness questionnaire;
- Risk assessment development in conjunction with the business;
- Briefing documents – for employers, HR, workers and facilities;
- Poster pack;
- Assessment checklist to support managers of workers who continue to be ‘temporarily’ working from home;
- Monthly review calls for 6 months.
For more information, please download our factsheet.